Monday, February 3, 2020

Orders

Take orders, give orders, make order, be an orderly, orders are everywhere. Is there an order you can subscribe to? I subscribe to the order of nature and it's Creator. I work with both daily. Like receiving and reading the paper others subscribe to. Sun up, I AM UP TOO. Seasons, reasons, patterns of light and dark, youth and aging, critters of all kinds land , sea and sky. Order is everywhere. The spiral, the key. The DNA staircase up and down. I learned long ago that my DNA was in need of it's disconnected family lines. I had them all reconnected. It felt good to feel that power coming back on. Then I restored the lines to my daughters. I have watched them be amazing in their reconnection also. Our roots on earth are interesting and worthy of knowing, our roots to the universe, even more so. I take my orders from there. Here I receive messages of love, light and lots of potential, every single day. Define your ability and willingness to accept orders. If you are being barked at, ordered around, or even dismissed, it may be time to get a new commander, one you can trust. I believe in the Creator, Source of All that is, the I AM That I, and those orders are clear. I am that child of the Universe who is ordered to feel love and purpose of that light. Good orders for me. And YOU too. Feel an order coming our way, light and love, purpose and potential. Orders received, now just believe.

No comments: