Monday, January 13, 2020

Visions of a community working together at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson Wisconsin

I see potential. In the early career of my life I was a recruiter. Athena was the company, and Denny Anderson was the founder. He saw in me, little Susie Anderson, POTENTIAL! He was right, I flourished there. Then I had children and I loved that job more. I then had a VISION of super healthy kids, and the potential to be a Naturopathic Doctor was realized. Today is a day of VISIONS> Those of you who want to be and see more of their potential, today is an alignment that can catapult your VISION. En-vision it, write it down, talk about it to a trusted friend, and watch the next thing be born. In-Vision FarmsLLC is my next potential, a center for teaching all that makes potential realized, using LIGHT, LOVE and LAUGHTER, along with the health, happiness and horses. I have realized these things for the past 20 years at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson Wisconsin. ANY ONE else needing a place to work and play, interested in growing a community of pure potential, contact Dr. Susan Anderson, 715-426-7350, I am looking for partners!! We are offering an opportunity in a place of pure potential! AND you are invited to join us.

No comments: