Wednesday, January 22, 2020

OLD enough to be TOLD enough to make a difference?

I can tell you things about your health. I have a calling there. Some love it, listen, learn and improve. Others...well not so much. I do not take that personally. There is a certain maturity needed to take on the responsibility. Kids need their parents, teachers, caregivers to support and guide, cook and clean. Mature people can do their own work. I am very very old. Lifetimes of lives here have given me experience. I am also a willing student, and go the highest light for teaching. I remember who I am, why I came, and ask for directions on what is the next best step, in the space of my life by meditating and writing. Are you old enough to learn that skill set? In March I will begin a series of meditation classes. Old, gold and willing to be told something amazing, is what is needed for this, not so much in body as in spirit. Learn to listen and see, the world awaits those who are old enough to make a difference. Is the difference YOU showing up now? The hawc.com has the sign up sheet.

No comments: