Monday, January 20, 2020

Never has so little made such a big difference.

You are enough. Probably not told that too often, but true none the less. Competition promotes one winner, the GOLDEN ONE. That is linear, directed energy. The circle needs to be with it. Then there is the cross, the four directions, the compass. I have chosen 12 directions. Long ago I knew not just ONE way, but many. I made a practice of that gift of a big vision. Circular, non-comp, energy for all at which ever level you were ready to receive it. Mother energy in form. A spark starts a fire, be in the lightening strikes now. Feel the ozone and that extra hit of power and light. O3, completion of the trinity field. Take your candle in to the wind, I promise you will not be disappointed. A little light can do so much, and my little light has.

No comments: