Friday, January 31, 2020

Re-tire - going down the road with a new attitude

Elders are important to a society that is currently seeing them as a burden. Fearful of the wisdom of the aged, they drug them and put them in storage with mindlessness the reality that puts them down. It happened to my own mother. Mindless and put into a home, she quickly died at the lack. I was glad for her. She had too much energy to just sit there. It starts with a feeling that experienced human worth becomes less instead of
greater. Appreciating is what we do when we know a life has value. If you are in a situation where your value is not appreciated, it is not appreciating. Then you are in the wrong place with the wrong people. Find your value, find your tribe. Do YOU, doing YOU, like you knew you could do. When I was a kid I was best outside, in the light, in the water or on the ski hill. I loved other kids, and I loved animals of all kinds. I only wanted to do things that I found fun. Sun was fun,all kinds of weather was fun, music was fun too. I did that as often as possible. I loved to bake so I got a job - BAKING, TWICE.I loved to share my gift as a seer, so I became a recruiter, I knew who, where and how people fit together and sharing that gift was appreciated. Then I got sick, so sick that all that had to be set aside to do the wellness thing. I DID THAT, I still do. I am an elder now, a grandmother. Am I less or more? I appreciate every day my life here, and I see the opportunity to share all that I am, with All that YOU are. Watch and see, we are creating something new. Soon to be announced. Thank you for appreciating me. Dr. Su/Sioux

No comments: