Thursday, January 23, 2020

The squeaky wheel...

I was that wheel, the one who peeped. It got me the attention I needed to do the things I needed to do. It drove my daughters crazy, they said, "there are no secrets with you", I said there are NO SECRETS period. Everyone has the ability to KNOW. They have been trained down, and off, and out of it because not to know made you pay and be in slavery. When a little kid squeaks or peeps or squalls we know to look to the issue at hand, for it is real. Up close and personal, kids feel the vibe every single time. Please remember that we all have the ability still to do that, feel the vibe. If you see something broken, fix it. If you hear something cruel, quiet it. If you lose something precious, look for it. And to help you, all you need to do is this. In pictures I can see, in sounds I can hear, with a language I can understand, make it abundantly clear, what am I to do? There is an Eagle above you, watching the road for you. Seeing the big picture. I call that Eagle, Creator, others have other names. Those eyes, the way they carry their regal energy, and the love for this planet and all her inhabitants is what I need to tap into. Guidance from above makes living so below, easier. And when I squeak, that eagle pays special attention to me. I am grateful. YOU TOO?

No comments: