Monday, January 27, 2020

Courage to speak

Altering my body is my choice. How, when or even if I decide to alter this gift from God, mine. I pulled out a pendulum at our cooking class. It measures energy, direction, flow, like a plum bob, a water witch stick, dowsing rods and the like. You are embodied energy. If I strike you with lightening, you will be altered, or even ended. What if if vaccines were lightening strikes? Are you willing to be altered in a way you can not control or even understand? I see gender bending, people so frustrated with their body, they cut it up, or even cut it off. It is life altering to the limit of human endurance, for all involved. I know I am intolerant to chemistry that does not resonate with me, my body and my life. I am light, and it can alter my field. I know I can check anything with kinesiology. GET a system mastered for you and yours. My animals, my children and my body, mine to choose what I like and can live in harmony with, and to have to courage to speak about those choices. YOU DO TOO!

No comments: