Sunday, January 19, 2020

Alternatives...

All of us have choices to make. I started making alternative choices long ago, as traditional ones, common to the masses, made no sense/cents for me. I could not suffer a regular 9-5 job. I could not suffer a church, or a political party. I was born to ask questions, clarify, then determine the best choice for me. Alternatives are every where, learn about them, make a valid educated choice that resonates with YOU. Happy people rarely get sick or hurt, and when they do, it is simply time to make a different and alternative choice, as the previous decisions were spent. Alternatives to less, lack and loss come from your heart, Heart felt choices keep you free and healthy! Look around, so many different ways to do the same thing. Thank you for diversity!

No comments: