Monday, January 6, 2020

Evolution - families working together

To evolve slowly was always boring to me. I am in a hurry to do almost anything. I grew up fast. I educated super fast. I heal fast. I parented fast too. I am always evolving an idea or three. Luckily for me it seems like the best I can do is offer it's evolution to you. I like to use the light to see the evolution process. I am not one up in the night prowling around in the dark. Playing in the light of the day has always worked for me. Helping with my work to evolve humans has also evolved. This next year I will be sharing the gift of this work with parent and child teams. You will be invited to heal together. So many stay apart, and grow that way. It is my honor to offer a place for a new commitment to wellness in the family, the parent/child partnership. Here is how it works. Mom or Dad, along with child, come for a Zyto scan together. You hear each others truth. You work on your needs and desires to learn to be better, TOGETHER. Come summer time, we will provide camp style learning, with the horses, and all that this amazing ranch offers, for the kids first. The kids will be invited to 3 day courses, and then on the 4th day, the parent will join them. I wished my parent, could have seen me at camp. I flourished there. I know you and your kids will do the same. Specifics will be posted soon, and the schedule set. New clients will be welcome in the tandem process from now on. Family will be my focus. I am grateful for the evolution, I hope you are too. Dr. Su

No comments: