Friday, January 17, 2020

Safe and sound first, then happy and healthy, WHOLE is the reward

The wholeness of health as always been my pursuit. I have taught the mystery of the maze of the human adventure all of my career. No two journeys through are the same. Pieces/peaces come in time and with effort and appreciation. I can not teach that which I do not have experience with. My opinion when asked, is answered from those influences brought on by me experiences. Education is good, but experience worked better for me. The gates I pass through are my markers that I have moved on to the next lesson. The rates, walk, trot or gallop, are also mine, chosen with free will all along the way. I learned very young, DEATH. That gate cleared right away. Then I got the safe and sound, and that was OK too. My grandparents were there. Then came the happy, not so easy, found more in friends than family. The healthy, well that became my job. As I look to young families now in this work, I say this. Safe first, warm and dry and cherished for the miracle. The sounds of life shared with a child, make or break them right away. Peace, and the wholeness of it comes from that vibration first. Before I was born, I could feel the potential here. All incoming souls do that. After I got here, I had 9 months to decide whether or not to stay. I stayed, today I share the WHOLENESS of the life I have had. It comes to those who are willing to see and be alive and in touch. Learning for me never stops, and when I need to start over, I start with safe and sound first. Think about it now. A world where children are safe and sound, SOUNDS perfect! Imagine the reward! Health, happiness and for Dr. Su/Sioux - HORSES! Hawk's Ridge Ranch, Hudson, WI.

No comments: