Sunday, December 29, 2019

Teaching the children to navigate

I love to water ski. Long ago I got a boat, a great ski, and NO driver. My kids were little then, and my adult driver was always at work. So I taught my little girl to navigate. She was very young, yet tall and very willing and capable. I got to ski on a lot of calm mornings because I was the willing teacher and she was the terrific student. She is now going to teach her own child. Navigating the world we live in, local and global is a really wild job. Uncultivated and undomesticated since the dawn of time. Survival was key, and we did that. Now navigating to thrive, in peace and harmony is the next level of the earth world's gift to the Creator. It is calling the four directions to come together as ONE. White Buffalo Calf Woman told my relatives to prepare. Other guides and avatars told their people the same thing. One drop of water in an endless ocean of drops, on our blue planet, is how we live here. Separate no longer, we have learned what we had time to learn. Time is up. Navigating the waters is what we must learn to do now. E-motion drives us wild. Calm is learned and applied as we traverse human existence. As you look to 2020, with clear eyes, a warm heart, and someone close, teach the children. If you have none, there are plenty out there who would love to learn from you. Yellow, red, black and white - all one family. From the bridge of Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson, Wisconsin and 20 years of teaching navigation from this ship, it looks like clear sailing ahead. Get out and see, try and you will thrive. It is a promise from Source, and those promises are always good.

No comments: