Monday, December 16, 2019

To KNOW .....no

A lifetime of lessons. Knowledge presented and imbibed at every junction. I am a learning machine. This lifetime is so full of choices. Nature is where I found healing and peace and place to stay healthy and happy. I had to say no to the city and it's energy. I knew that when I was a child in New York City, New York. It was toxic to me and it created a deep sadness in my heart. I saw things there that I could not reconcile. It gave me great pause and potential pain. I wanted to clean it up. When I returned to Wisconsin, I felt good again. I knew then as I do now, that sometimes NO is the only answer. It is hard for me to say NO. It is rare also. I wish it was not necessary, yet knowing NO, has been the greatest gift of learning that I have ever encountered. Be polite, say what you mean and mean what you say. The feeling of knowing no comes when the hair goes up on the back of your neck. It is the hackles that warn you that you are being put in a position that will require a response. Step back, take a long look AND a deep breath. Find your footing, and then your self love. Only at that point can you express yourself the way that heals and leads you to light and love. It is your greatest challenge as you move toward the goal of life here. Navigate with choices, use your words, using yes and no thank you as boundaries for your choices. PICK something. Or it will pick you, and by then NO is a hard command to benefit from, when the cow is running down the road!

No comments: