Thursday, December 26, 2019

Choose 4 things, the first being YOU!!

You, you and you too. No bullies, no bosses, no one but you. In the center of your body is your Heart. It radiates outward as a torus of energy, a fully connected whirling dervish. Go there/their/they're first. Sit with it, sober, soundless, and with great intention and expectation. It is the bus you came in on, and the plane you will fly away on someday. Start at the beginning and choose, 3 things you love. Home, career, and family are right there. Add some specifics. I love health, happy times, and horses. I love light, loving and laughter too. Nature is what I teach in the healing I share with my clients, and with her Mother Nature light she shines on those things for me. I am a Naturopathic Doctor because I chose that. It works as I work as a balance in belief and expression. YOU can decide now too. YOU do every minute whether you are consciously or unconsciously doing that. 2020 will open all eyes/I's. See and be the four seasons, the four directions, or what ever you can imagine. The only limitation is yours within, let go and let this world receive you! You have arrived. AND WE ARE ALL CONNECTED.

No comments: