Monday, December 9, 2019

Find your team

Some people have family as their team, others have friends, some choose co-workers and others choose to be alone. In the spirit of the season, choose a team you can relate to. Even one you are not familiar with yet. So many feel alone on a planet with billions of other souls who are also feeling ALONE. Are you worth knowing? Do you leave the place or person better than you found it? SO if that is not true just yet, remember that you descended to Earth from a kingdom of love and light. Somewhere inside you you are royalty. You are generous, honest, and supportive of this world. YOU came with a reason for being - a HUMAN. Try to find the team that reminds you of that reason. I love my native heritage, they have been my focus for the past 19 years. I have learned to love that part of me that had been denied and uneducated about it's place here in my life and on this planet. HOW about you? Join our team HAWK'S RIDGE RANCH, HUDSON WISCONSIN, we do wonderful things here with health, horses and YOU! and ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TEAM PLAYERS!

No comments: