Saturday, December 14, 2019

3-3-3

I do math. I love music, music is math. I love sound, I am sure it why I talk so much. I sing a lot too. And I try to laugh out loud too. This December energy is potent. It brings a translation of energy to those ready to receive. It will be monumental in it's reception as the masses lift their eye's/I's and see the future as bright. Our Earth is fine, although rather irritated. Our future is bright too. Let go of the ropes that tie you to trauma, drama, loss or less. Do a ceremony, any kind you like. I carry a pipe, actually 3. In the smoke of those pipes I release all that does not belong with me. Burn some sage. Burn some tobacco. Burn a candle. All the same, only different. You are the pipe, you are the light. Fire it up! Let it flare, and then fly away. I see horses occasionally flare up, and I say to them YOU ARE FINE! BE PEACEFUL AND COME DOWN FROM THERE, AND they do. You should try that too. 3-3-3 - the Winter Solstice on the 12-21-2019, it will change everything. Enjoy. I know I sure will.

No comments: