Thursday, December 19, 2019

Listen to the wind

I do that. I see the sun, and feel its warmth. I see the water and feel its coolness. I stand on the earth and look up at the moon and stars and smile at their magnificence. And I listen to the wind. Each human breath, carries a story. From the heavens a spirit descends onto our blue planet, and first thing it does is WAIL! A wind in a tiny whistle of a human, announcing its arrival. Sending that message to wind of this world. Free form at first, and then soon taking shape, making words. Listen to those words, children have so much to say. Listen to those winds, the world and the stars are telling us something special is coming. Smile at the knowing, that you are worthy of these gifts! AND have a great Holiday season, the solstice is here and so is the baby! LISTEN!

No comments: