Tuesday, December 31, 2019

We all walk in two worlds

Today as 20 years of the new millenium fade into his-story or her-story, see the gift you have to share. We were given freewill - duality is the polarity that we deal with here. So many days, so many ways. Jail for some, freedom for others. Illness if you want it, vitality the other option available to those who would rather. I have walked in both worlds aware and awake, I use my free will to choose divine will. So every day I ask what that could offer me. I write it down, and raise it up. I laugh at some of the ideas, and I ignore some of the other choices. I still use my will to be the Susan I came to be, and as I have been told by Source many times, THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH. You can too. Close your eyes/I's. Come to communion, the table, the meeting, the pub, however you see it. Ask what would raise you up, and then ask, what would raise up the others. I chose health, happiness and horses. I added snow, and sun, and YOU! Happy New Year!! I love us all. 2020 is for clear choices, seen and made fully in the light of love.

No comments: