Monday, December 2, 2019

What DO YOU want to talk about?

I talk. I listen. I hear and I respond to that which is presented. I have a unique way of seeing and saying, particularly as it pertains to natural medicine and whole health and potential outcomes. It is a good way to live. I know that there are many who simply have no one out there/their/they're to talk with. Judgement flashes when fear is the reaction to an idea or experience outside the scope of the listener. I have felt that many times in my life. Horses just back up a little. They take a wider view and with it a BREATH of air. Error/air is the same only different. The air/error I use, is my knowing of NO. And that wir/error was how I learned it. Lifetimes of learning, in this lifetime to here/hear YOU NOW. No judgement, Not now, Not ever. Let's talk about it. We will use our error/air to clear the way, and that's why it's worth talking about.

No comments: