Thursday, December 22, 2016

Seen in the light

My college friend said he saw me in the light. The light of the fire, under the light of the moon, and he remembered me. He never forgot that and it followed him through his life. Forty years later, he told me that same story again, he had seen me in the light and knew he was to know me. Lots of us are seen that way. In the light of a life remembered to be in the light only. I love the light, I love the Creator whose SON/SUN shines it's light on us daily to remind us to look up. It causes us a view of things hidden in the dark. Beneath, behind, below one another is over now. All of us now are standing side by side, hand in hand. Now we shall face our future here. And of course, fully in the light in shall we now proceed. Happy day after the darkest day of the year, it is time to move into the light again.

No comments: