Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2017 a one year!

Numbers matter. All things have a number, a weight, a height, a way of describing itself that ensures it is real here on Earth. I am a number 9 and I am very real. My numerology is all 9's, meaning completion is what I do in my reality, and anyone who crosses into my territory is seeking that final outcome that I represent. You do not know me if you are not in the completion stage of some aspect of your reality here. I am invisible to you. Your need to know me tells me that completing something important to you, and it is your stage now in the game of life. I am at the end when you get there. Health issues under the light, become complete when understood and remedied, no longer your lesson. Life issues also are in that process of full cycle with my reality. Timing is everything, and the end for much of how we struggled in the past 9 years is going to mark the sweetest completion I have ever accomplished. Let's say good bye to many old cycles, old relationships, old injuries, old health dramas, former wealth challenges, and any other life issues not supported with love and full disclosure. Let's say goodbye to loss, prejudice, separation and all the messes those realities made. Let's say goodbye to fossil fuel, war, and religious toxicity too. It is a new year in so many ways, and opening the time here now to a fresh start, a clean slate, a loved life and way of being human that supports our new earth is where I will be. A ONE year is up and I for ONE am going to relish it! Good bye, and Godspeed to eons of time, never to be revisited again! Hallelujah, it is complete.

No comments: