Monday, December 19, 2016

Dr. Su's blog

I was asked to share my thoughts on this computer. I have. I know many who also share theirs. I know now, that good news is really the only news we need now. I have seen so much magic, so many miracles, in my practice that offering the hope they bring has been a gift for me and from me to you. In this season of gifting, let yours be the greatest you have ever offered. It is a time of giving, of loving, of thinking of another first. I know that you have an idea on that. Get a shelter pet, see an old folk, bring some warmth to a neighbor. Listen instead of talk. Be last in line instead of first. Make sure everyone has what they need. Timing is everything, and it is time for peace now. Food, water, light and warmth are what humans need. And a friend! Be that, it is the greatest gift ever.

No comments: