Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Day one, year 60 what to do, what to do.....

I do not remember that I agreed to this life lasting this long or not. I remember that I was a kid and have been all along. Now all of a sudden out of nowhere, it appears I am a grown woman. Someone embarking on her 60th year of living on earth, in yet another lifetime of human existence !! I KNOW I DECIDED to show up and THIS WAS TO BE MINE, YET wanting to be a grand lady was never my priority in this lifetime. So as I step into the role, new to me, I will endeavor to savor every moment. As I kid, long ago, I was in a hurry to grow up, then I grew up and was not in a hurry any longer. It seems that lasted for a good long while. I got to play every day, outside with the weather and the animals and lots of kids. I love that. I will still do that, yet I see now that other things are being added to the mix. It appears I may be answering questions now too. Yesterday, Gus, a young man I have known since before he was born, asks if I was a hippie long ago. I smiled and said, if I were old enough then, I believe I would have been. In a community, in the garden, in the sunshine, in the music, yes, I think I would have. Now that I am old enough, maybe I will be one now!! How's that for an idea on the first day of my 60th year?! Sounds like another segment of life and laughter and love is showing up for this next leg of earth life. Thanks Gus, I don't know if I would have thought of that one on my own, but it sounds like fun! And I am all about that! Happy first day of the 60th year, looks like fine sailing ahead, and where are my beads and my headband?

No comments: