Sunday, December 11, 2016

We are WHO we are, because of LIGHT

WHO we are, is the light of the Universe. It is the shining. It is the energy in motion of love and breath in form, human form. That is us. I see it daily in the auras I see, and I am enchanted. I am willing to see them, therefore I can and do. I make a career of it, and sometimes a hobby of it too. I love the lights that come on in the scope of an offering of love. I do that on purpose. I also shut the lights off, when they are blaring in my face, or my ears, or my reality. If they are too bright for sight, I say stop. I have to, or it will push others off the edge. I see when light is light and when too much adrenaline makes too much electricity and is going to blow someone up. It is how we roll. Use that light of WHO you are to see your way, and shine it my way if I ask you to. Be the master of your own light. If you are not in control of your light, you may lose it. One spark can start a fire, and it is your job to make sure it is warm and inviting. Not too hot or wild or wasted. It is the measure of who you are and your responsibility. Lights are us! Now and forever to burn brightly with love and peace.

No comments: