Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Looking to the judge

Yesterday I spoke to the judge. I do that. I was going to be in law but medicine needed me more. I love words, language really, and using them to their highest degree here is what our laws are made of. Knowing that some are not supportive to normal people is coming to light. Many people are raising their eyes and now their voices, questioning the whole system and asking for clarity and a rewrite. I read those law books, and then speak or write when I need to. We all need to reconsider this now. There is so much to be seen, and cleaned up, starting with the LAW and our use of our words, written and spoken. I always said I would write a book for this subject, and one for insurance, and one for banking and another for health. I guess I better get to it! Judges are here now, in many capacities. Landing on this world, looking for justice to be done here. Judge yourself first, and then ask for opinions that support a healthy happy healing process, for you and me too. Time is up, all is being revealed and judging what we had let happen, well ......

No comments: