Friday, December 23, 2016

How do YOU celebrate?

A season with a reason to celebrate at the end of the year. It is worthy simply of gratitude for another year on Earth. It does not matter who, where or how you express that. Only that YOU DO express that out loud and in front of everyone! Even if it was a year of loss or pain, you still remain, and that deserves a grateful heart. I have seen and housed sick, poor, angry and lost humans in this practice of the healing arts at Hawk's Ridge Ranch. My horses have held the energy of children who were left out, left behind, and in left field, alone again. My ranch has sheltered the addicted, to meth, alcohol, trauma, abuse of all kinds and those who fell down that rabbit hole. I have also seen them raise their eyes to the sky and the light of our rainbows and pull themselves out of those deep dark holes. That is a reason to celebrate, to be grateful and to help someone else who is where you were. I was sick back in the 80's. Miserable, medicated and nearly hopeless. Then I found Naturopathy and healers who knew how to teach me how to recover. I did that, it took a year, but I did it! The Medical Doctor who lost me as a patient, was disappointed and told me so. That made me mad and inspired me to be a Naturopath. I celebrate that every day, and after many years many of my clients celebrate that too. Although 2016 was quite a ride, I again will celebrate for the 59th time. I will tell the Universe and our Creator, that I will stay for another year. For that chance to do better, I am grateful. Namaste' and Happy Holidays! Here we are, again, let's raise the bar, and be here for our planet and one another.

No comments: