Monday, December 26, 2016

Easier than you think, just DO IT

So... she gave up pop, and she lost 15 pounds of weight. She was surprised, I was not. He gave up cigarettes with chemicals in them, and his cancer went away. He was surprised, I was not. He stopped complaining about hard, and life took a turn for the easier. He was surprised, I was not. They got their mercury fillings out and their healthier teeth made their body healthier. Horrid diseases like MS and RA, went away. They were surprised, I was not. Thinking you are trapped is THE TRAP. It is in the changing of the mind, the vision, the direction, that all sorts of other results become real and present themselves. Over the years I have seen so much healing in so many ways, all of which came with a JUST DO IT, AND DO IT NOW, willingness to try. It is so much easier and more simple than people think. Try one thing different. Chemicals OUT! Sunshine on your body! Water, known to be pure and mineralized drank every day. Food - single ingredient, whole and in original form, NOT processed, preserved or microwaved! Smiling, yes smiling, is the best medicine ever. Try it, you will be surprised, I, will not, but I will smile too. And that is the easiest way I know.

No comments: