Thursday, December 15, 2016

beaches

I love them, I live there, I have always worked there too. Life guard, swimming teacher, and naturopathic doctor, were all beach jobs. Beaches in dreams are where consciousness meets super -consciousness. I know that seeing this life from the beach offered two angles, it worked to my benefit and was my contract with Creator. Being elevated to new digs means that the foot in two worlds way of living is complete for me. I get to move to the penthouse now. I saw from there so much of what needs to change here. The waste, the debris, the mess we have to clean up will be my new focus in a big way. So from here forward that is where I will be, cleaning up around here. Our Earth deserves it, so do you and I. Eden was the plan and I will do everything I can to restore that idea of healthy, happy and green again. See you in the garden.

No comments: