Friday, November 11, 2016

Trust in humanity- BUILD IT and they will come

I have always been a trusting person. I see what light there is and give it my attention, my support and sometimes even my adoration and money. I trust my choices as true and correct although sometimes pretty intense lessons ensue. I trust in a Universe that offers positive outcomes, therefore create trust here in my work, particularly with my horses. I know those outcomes are chosen and followed through here and made stronger by those who trust it too. Focusing on the light, the positive, and the productive, is how I do it. I stay away from any thing less. I can not spend time where the drama and the pain and the losses are still in the front and refuse to heal. I am there where those ready to move forward into health, wellness, positive energy and other viable options are available to get to work. This property called Hawk's Ridge Ranch and all she is and offers organically will remain in trust long after I am gone for those who desire to work on the issues of trust yet to be developed. We have had a hard time, a long run of loss and toxicity, enslavement and abuse. Addiction and suicide showed up here as did thieves and bullies. Yet I trusted my Guardians and Guides, my Ancestors, Angels and yes even Aliens to cover me and they did. Alerting me to issues that could have done serious damage. Bullets missed their mark, secrets were overheard, Fires were put out, losses were documented and truth came through in every single case. The abuses of humanity, physical, emotional, sexual and intellectual were observed and are being addressed. Our world is ready to move into the TRUST place once again here on Gaia. Step into the trust you need within and then share it, talk about it and let's move in to a safer space so the recovery of the Gaia and her children can now begin in earnest. I trust you will join me and my family and the restoration begins now. Namaste' Dr. Su 11-11 today we stay and get to work.

No comments: