Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Seeing the raptors

I see them all the time, as does my daughter. Her friend calls her spotting them while driving, CRAZY! We were on the road yesterday and she could out spot me now. That was great, as I taught my girls to look up, always. See the helpers in the sky. They are there to show you the easier way. Where the future is green, the sun is bright, the people there are glad you came. I celebrate ascension energy, not crucifixion pain. I know the toxic response of fear, of arrogance, of bigotry, of loss, of separation, and the bullying destroys people. Anyone willing to demonstrate the bully way of life by hurting someone or something like our earth or our children, or even themselves, needs now to be identified and called into the circle. The raptors fly in circles, and we humans need to circle up too. It is where safety lives, where everything is seen and children grow up healthy and adored and watched and taught. It is how animals thrive and the land nourishes us in wholeness. The circle of seasons, of lives, and of our peaceful torus that circles this world with energy. The grid is disappearing, boundaries going away, watersheds becoming the new territory to live in and protect and be sustained by. Hold that thought, look up from whence our help comes, and follow those in the light to the green future we deserve.

No comments: