Sunday, November 6, 2016

The rights/writes of the people

I am a human rights advocate. I am a health advocate. I am a freedom and fun advocate. I have seen that the rights of the people are not being honored much of the time. It is time to write about them is a series. I was going to call it ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME?? But that is not the point, it is just how I express myself when I am flabbergasted from time to time! The losses here of the right to life abundant and balanced and clean are everywhere and people are being shorted, over and over again without their consent or knowledge. It is time for them to know how this is happening and put a stop to it once and for all. The rights of the planet are also being violated and Standing Rock is the first real American stand up and say so event we have supported. Brave and willing people are defending their water, and YOU should be too. When I went to court years back in Dakota County Minnesota, I refused the judge's offer of a drink of water when I was on the stand for a long time. I simply said YOUR water, YOUR air and unwillingness to clean it up gives me a lot of sick people at my office, as your county is the most toxic in Minnesota. SO NO THANKS, I will wait until I get in a safer, cleaner space. The very next day, a man in the jury spoke out, and said he had spent the night researching my truth, and that I was being honest and correct and he had no idea his rights were being taken silently away. You need to know, you have rights, use them. You also have wrongs, see them as lessons learned, and move on. It is our future we are playing with, and I for one want it to be bright and light and healthy and happy!

No comments: