Friday, November 25, 2016

Allow Align Appreciate

I got yelled at by someone afraid of the election results. It was startling as I am rarely on the receiving end of this kind of childishness. I allowed it for a moment and then said goodbye. I can not align with screaming, unless it is to alert me that I am in danger. I was not in danger only my ears hearing from such crazy loud noises of a human going off without thought of my feelings. I am only allowing light, inspiration, love and laughter, not fear, not now or ever, to rule my reality. I believe that I am here to align only to that which raises me up. Not that which terrorizes or threatens me or my reality. This is the weekend of appreciation. Thanksgiving for a year of change, of progress, of learning. I am now in the season of light and love, a time each year that I celebrate everything.b> So as I have learned and taught again and again, ALLOW, ALIGN and APPRECIATE, IN THAT ORDER. Keep what works in a good and healthy way, and say good bye and hang up on anything or anyone less. You deserve it, we all do. Happy Holiday season to us all!

No comments: