Monday, November 7, 2016

A nurse and a purse.....

I was told that not too long ago. Do you see what you are attracting? Tired toxic addicted guys who see you that way. I was truly horrified because they were right. Yikes, no wonder I was so sad and tired. I am not a nurse, nor will I ever be one, it is just not my way. I am no one's purse either, I have earned my own way all of my life and never expected another to cover my expenses. Yet somehow I end up covering theirs. Well, in the light of the new world being born, and all things being equal, I can only say thanks. The pay back for me should be quantum. The feminine is moving into her authority now, pay attention and she will right all things not so, now very quickly. Hope you are as excited as I am. This is good, very very good.

No comments: