Thursday, November 24, 2016

Light packets being delivered by US!

I am fun. That is just the way I am. If it is not fun anymore, I move on. That all by itself is my best light-packet. I am that light of fun and funny, and can find it even in an empty elevator. THAT'S WHAT MY FRIENDS SAY. I hang with fun. I move with fun. I get up early for fun. I work and I learn daily too, but fun gets my motor running. Everyone delivers something. Every time you appear, you are a packet of SOMETHING. Today you will probably go somewhere special, someone will cook and someone will pour the wine. What will you deliver? You are a light being, a ball of energy. When we see you, you deliver your gift of light BEING YOU. Think before you go BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO show the real you. Mopey, crabby, feeling less, then today, stay home and get some therapy, not at the expense of others either. Do not let another pay your way any more, pay your own way to health and happiness and love and light. We are looking for light, love and laughter, and that is what we are thankful for today and every single day. When your light and my light combine in high voltage, lots gets shared, laughter rules and everyone lightens up! Simple. REALLY. So Happy healthy thanks, to all of you who lighten my world! To the rest of you, thanks for keeping me in business. Namaste'

No comments: