Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Waves - making waves of change

I have been making waves. My whole life was about that work here. It was sometimes fun and lots of times not so fun. It sets you in a class of those who are considered troublemakers. I was not a trouble maker, but I certainly was an instigator. I have a way of looking at things in a magnified way. As a Sagittarius sun and moon with Libra rising it is who I am, and as an aura seer too. I see the chain reactions of everything, period. So to instigate a healing, a party, a vision of something different or new or bigger or just more fun, was my goal. Last night I felt another wave maker move into a very unpopular and popular place. It is what will change the world, when we feel these waves of change and now step into the water no matter how turbulent it looks, we will come through upgraded, beginning a clean up, and with a vision of healing our world and the children that was long promised! Welcome to the New Age. We are ready.

No comments: