Monday, November 7, 2016

Be careful what you wish for....

I have explained that many times. In every first appointment, I take note of your wishes. That way we can talk about them when they come true. They are amplified by my ability to dream, speak and wish, as they are with those who love you too. So when Sully walked in last week with the coolest Lego airplane ever, I just smiled. Nearly a year earlier, he wished for new Legos, and when I asked him what he would make, he said a PLANE! Now this may seem simple, yet when I showed his mom my notes, she couldn't believe it. She said that her little boy had saved for months to get these Legos and had just purchased them the day before. He immediately started building his plane. Too tired to finish before bed, he got up before our appointment and got the job done. When he walked in the office with his incredible creation I had not remembered that his what he wished for. So after he showed me, I opened his file, and plain as day were those notes, those hopes, that wish and dream. Now if a four year old can pull it off, then what is everyone else wishing for?? Come on, let's dream and wish this world and her children healthy and happy now! I do every single day.

No comments: