Thursday, October 13, 2011

Whew glad that's over

WOW, what a time this has been, so much upheaval, so much changing and so much not. I really felt battered on the rocks for a while. Seems as though what I thought I wanted changed every two seconds. Here, there, when and how always shifting like balls being juggled. Now you see them now you don't! I am a faithful human in every way, I am crazy for the belief that all is well and improving, I truly know that for sure, yet as I feel the shift I really feel it.

Did you do your best? I think I did in most things. I could have done a little better in s few areas but I love my work and my life and my family and friends and that is all that really counts here. I have recently learned not to give in to bullies in any way, shape or form and I have met a few, I also been one.

This world needs to adjust itself, I am all for that. To do that we must all adjust ourselves too. So if you are doing your very best - keep up the good work, if not - adjust yourself. Start over again with a clean slate. Say your sorry if you know you are. Say you'll do better if you know you will. If not keep on moving. It is time. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: