Friday, October 7, 2011

Easy does it

I know how hard we try. We want it now and later will simply not do. We look around and wonder why we are still alone in our thoughts, our recovery and on our road. No one in sight in any direction. Pain and loss everywhere we look. WOW!

Easy does it, really, I am not joking. You are all fine, believe it or not. You were never alone, believe it or not and you and I have walked hand in hand all along although my eyes could not see you. I knew in my heart you were there.

Invisible to each other, something true about that huh? Why can't you feel my pain, or why can't you see me and save me? I can and I do, as you do me. You are completing your part of the lesson, just as I am doing what I promised to do too. All parts of the ONE whole. I am a very good pair of eyes. I see a lot. I see energy and I see beyond the next hill easily and without much real effort. You may be the foot or the hand or even the heart. My partner is my arms. I see them and want them to use as I would have had they been mine all along. In the truth of this, they were. I have just remembered that in the last few years.

Easy does it. Take it in as you would delicious chocolate. Savor this experience as it is rare and so amazing. So much so that 7 billion souls are here to experience it. WOW! It is all good and improving, Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: