Saturday, October 29, 2011

Authentic you

I have chased down my own pedigree to authenticate my lineage, it gave me peace. The knowing in my heart of certain things without the validation and verification of someone in my family of origin telling me so was always haunting to me. Haunted by things I was aware of, yet could not verify. I found out that that was simply faith.

Oh.

Faith in the larger picture of self and purpose is one of our greatest gifts and presents some of our wildest challenges. Watching people perform, sometimes beyond their own perceived abilities is watching faith in action. I love that, athlete or musician, artist or scientist, faith plays a mammoth role in our performance here. Add a little hope, and love it into reality, and WOW, what a show.

This is now the time to play your faith card, Angel Uzziel is the boss. Ask for it, use it, exercise it in the great and small wishes of your life, believe and you will receive, good luck to us all, Dr. Su

No comments: