Monday, October 17, 2011

See Beauty - Be Beauty

In this place it is sometimes challenging to find the beauty in the situation or the person. You are their beauty, you are THE beauty. In this world you can pick up the garbage that you see off the ground, do nothing or add to it. The beautiful thing to do is to pick it and leave that space better. That goes for each person you meet along the way as well. Do you make an effort to not put garbage where there already is garbage. Adding mad to mad, suffering to suffering is not how you fix yourself or anything else around here. Learning how not to inflict your pain on another is the real beauty. Letting go is hard, not reacting harder, especially when someone is in your space or in your face about their troubles.

I get health questions from people, I hear that all day long at my work and I love that, I do not love it when I am not working. I need to play and laugh and sing when I am not working not give health information or hear the woes of those in trouble. I have and am learning to reflect back to those suffering the beauty of my work. I tell them that nature and all her gifts are there to support them in every way. Nourish their body, heal their ills and energize their days. Come and see me for the plan that specifically works for you. I encourage people to think outside the box, I leave them with hope and I get a smile in return.

Be beautiful to yourself, do not give in to the suffering going on around here. Focus on your own awakening. When you see garbage or hear it come from someone's mouth, do NOT add to it. Put a beautiful thought or word in it's place. When we all begin to do that we will shift the energy of our days. Looking to the good and right and healthy and beautiful things that truly surround us all! Good Luck. Dr. Su

No comments: