Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Find worthy

What areas in your life were you told you were not worthy of it all, the best of what the issue has to offer, the best health, the best relationship, the best job, the best friend and on and on. I have heard recently that my belief in the best outcome is hopelessly optimistic! I love that, but I would change it to hope-FULLY optimistic. I am a true believer in the best of everything, knowing that whatever it is I can find the good stuff.

I know now more then ever before that good comes from following the light in the openings where I see it flicker. I can see it in your eyes, in your actions, in the weather. I call it dutch-boy pants, when blue sky peeks through the clouds and can wish it into a bigger brighter blue sky. That is all it takes, ever.

I chase rainbows, and love to. They are the promise of something good to come, that there will be no more trouble or sorrow. The sun will send that flicker of light through the falling rain and WHAM there it is, right before your eyes, that promise again. Seeing is believing for humans. So now, everyone let's see the light, the rainbows and the potential that you have kept hidden all this time. It is your time now. Hopefully optimistic is the name of the game, generous and kind and self loving is the direct action. You are the promise of a new and better tomorrow!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: