Saturday, October 15, 2011

Your Truth is Your Truth

Has anyone ever said they didn't believe your story? When you were little did you get shushed from the tales of your adventures or the details of your nightmares? How about the wrongs you witnessed?

Quiet now, that's enough, ladies aid is adjourned, shut the "front door"! Were you told in so many different ways to quit talking and telling your view, your feelings, your experiences and your desires based all that data. Seen but not heard?? Sometimes not even seen. How did you respond to that?

I tried every which way to respond. Acting out, screaming, crying, moping, tried to run away once, got sick, got hurt, came early, came late, got drunk, got married, got mad, got divorced, went to bed and on and on. I was always looking into the eyes of those around me to see if there was life in there. That disturbed a lot of people. I ALSO said exactly what I thought about what I saw, that disturbed them even more.

My stories of life here, especially my own personal experiences, are my greatest tales to tell. I love to tell my truth, from my personal point of view, which is mine and mine alone. A visionary - a HAWK in every sense of the word. Looking beyond that which appears right in front of my face to the underlying energy and the distances into which it flows, over the hills and into the futures of all of us. We can use our truths to shape our futures into beautiful things.

I have seen abuse destroy the future of many, secrets kept, that tear up the foundations of people. I have seen the grief that destroys any new growth with regret after regret, paving the road walked each day, projecting failure after failure. I have seen the shame of individual perception not fitting the normal view devour the spirit of a child and detour the life path into constant challenge. It is exhausting on a good day.

So what's my point? You are all a story, a great tale filled with adventures and experiences - all culminating in you and your words and your creations. Your truth is worthy, for it is yours and yours alone, to use for your highest good. Do not forget about it - use it, it is a big part of the education of you and worthy, no matter what it was.

Start by re-membering you and all the details of your life. Look into the gifts that they brought through the hard schools of experience. I look back and see through the suffering, which I specialized in and see all the amazing talents I developed because of that. I am an excellent student when I am interested in something. I can ride a horse because the horse of my childhood took me away - fast and far - so I could breathe. Away from my family and all the stress they had, she would carry me. That's my story and I am sticking to it, it is also why I share my 10 horses with people who need that same experience.

Today find a friend and share your truth and listen to theirs. Applaud one another for all the adventures - great or small - hard or easy - celebrate your survival!! Love the chance to share and love what you have accomplished thus far. I do. In unity and oneness we all benefit from each other's stories. Truth is individual to the individual - honor and respect that. This is going to make a great story! Dr. Su

No comments: