Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Join me next week in court PLEASE

I will be defending my right to practice Naturopathy in court at the Dakota County Courthouse in Hastings, Minnesota on Halloween at 10 AM, come on down.

Two and one half years to build my case and an entire life time to get the chance to speak my truth before the judge and jury and the Angels and the Creator and those who would shush me.

I have been awake and talking since I was little. My truth was not what a lot of people wanted to hear. Now that is not the case. Many want to know the truth about Naure and wellness and perfect human existence. I share that knowledge daily in my practice, at work and in life. I was told that my truth was wrong and then sued for my truth, I fought and won in Wisconsin court last spring. The bully who wanted to shush me was defeated.

Now we will defend our right to our truth against KSTP and their lies about my work and my words. The Naturopath Helen Healy took a stand with the liars as a political move to endorse a law in Wisconsin that would have stopped me from practicing my craft the way I have always practiced. She lied about me on TV and when I called her to talk about it she threatened me with a restraining order - twice!! She was not interested in the TRUTH!! Nice gal huh?? Hey Helen, call me.

For those who wish to endorse their own truth and the way they chose to speak it, now is the time to make your stand. There are many ways to be, many ways to do the same job, judging any other person only gets you judged!! Let's be there for that now. Calling all indigos, angels, and those awakening, I love you all, your support has been remarkable and now we will finish what they started. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: