Monday, October 10, 2011

To know is to be able to say NO

I love words, they create everything around us. They are our vehicle for our breath to form into creation. Like "Let there be LIGHT" and whoosh and there was light here, and then matter and then us. We have the same capacity to use words to create our own field, and if someone believes the words spoken to them, their field too. I have KNOWN that for a very very long time. I hated knowing that for awhile, when I wanted to never know or say no.

There is a time to sow and then comes the time to reap. We are currently reaping alot of sown words. My own words have come back at me many times like a boomerang and wham!! Iknow, I know, I know.

Noing and knowing, think about that. I know I am safe and loved and will always be in the right place at the right time. I no now to anything negative here. It took me awhile to stand up for that. The cursing of one's life or another's is something I am noing to now. If someone says something negative - I KNOW, then I NO and move off. They can be left alone in their own KNOWING and negativity of the NO's they still live with.

Know for sure that you are perfect in every way, learning and growing everyday. Your words create your reality, BE SPECIFIC!! Say what you want and will have, it is immediate and in your space now. Friendship, money, love, purpose, whatever you need say it, cursing someone will only curse you. If you have, ask for forgiveness and take it back and let it go from the field. It is your responsibility, you are accountable for every single word you have ever uttered or spoken out loud or under your breath. Look around is that the world you choose now??? The lack and less and loss here is our creation, the toxicity and pollution and manipulation are also a part of that matrix, start by changing your words, the spoken words and the listened to words. It is time now to grow up and KNOW!!!! I love us all very very much and it will turn out perfectly and a little better then that!!

No comments: