Friday, September 3, 2021

Before you tell me how you are, please tell me WHO you are

Authenticity is now required more then ever before. Hiding you, behind the facades develop at the training of another, must stop. Tell me your dreams, your birthday, your passions, your natural inclinations. Tell me what comes easily for you. I call it Lifescape, and my friend Janet Kieffer does that for clients wanting the details of their own authentic self. Community is only as strong as the truth of each individual. Structure built in the honest loving admissions is strong and long lasting. Know your truth, own your truth, and speak your truth. It is how it all began, remember??? In the beginning, THERE WAS THE WORD. Use/yous are those words in human creation, and beautiful and fantastic you are. WHO are we?? Listen to your heart and answer when asked.

No comments: