Monday, September 27, 2021

LIGHT a network of love energy Carly Syfko and Katie Axel

When there/their/they're is LOVE, it is in the light for it to be scene/seen.The scene/seen was a fund raiser. My girls put it on for another of my girls. When people love each other they network. When the lights shine on the love of one another it builds and builds. Tears through the smiles, reconnections and new connections result. I/eye witness this on this planet from time to time and I fully endorse it's power! Carly Syfko and Katie Axel you network love and light as Masters of the Universe. I am proud to be Mama Su to you. Casey Dawson and Teri Peterson you inspire our girls to greatness. Networks were united in the light, new networks were formed and today will be better on earth for that simple act of love. OK - NOW do again. AND AGAIN and AGAIN. The way to heal this dis-ease humans fear is with light and love, and throw in some laughter and a few tears, and you have hit it out of the park!! A GRAND SLAM ladies a real HOME -RUN! I love you all and I could not be prouder!

No comments: