Friday, September 17, 2021

Up early

As a kid I ws headed west on backpacking trip to the Bighorns. I was also switching schools and trying something different for my Junior year in High School. Neither turned out as I expected. I got mono and had to go to bed and back to sleep. I sleep for a long long time. I am a dreamer, ever since then I go to bed early. I start my dreaming right off the bat. I see the things of my world, and my impact on it and then, I GET UP EARLY! I know that early is my best energy. Clear and bright, full of a frisky and excited way of reentering awake space. Early today the wind woke me, and I rose to see the whirling dervish take the world with it's air and force. I saw me and others like me in the wind, and smiled. Hear/here again up early to meet, greet and support the day I have been given in the big winds of change we have now. If you are up too/two/to - do something extra special today. Summer is closing her season, the weather is cooling and the fires are ready to be lit. COME ON BABY light your fire!! And then share it with this world's children of all ages. It is time to come in close, and make a plan for a new earth. IT IS never too EARLY!

No comments: