Thursday, September 9, 2021

Our message to humanity

PROUD to be a ?????? AFRAID?? Afraid gets you zero. Zero energy, zero potential, zero motion, zero light are few of the blank spaces filled with nothing when fear, the opposite of love, is ruler. When LOVE is present, it is the greatest force of all. It can create creation! One word spoken with LOVE is all we need. I heard PROUD TO BE AN AMERCIAN, the song today. I AM> I will defend the freedom I came to live in and with all the days of life. Health freedom being one of my primary choices. The right to choose my job, my neighbor, my partner, my spirit life, my health, is not a hobby it is a choice. My love for the Earth herself, and how I take care of my little corner, MY CHOICE, to be organic and accountable. TODAY on the 9-9 in the year 2021, makes the changes that complete the cycle of less, lack and loss. Your love of life is all you get, use your words to clean it up, clear it out, and create YOUR message to humanitythat you want them to hear/here. THEY ARE WORTHY, as children of the Great Mystery, THEY are worthy!!! Just like me and you.

No comments: