Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Dream travelers

In a REM sleep a human body heals and loses weight. That is when the pressure comes off the field and it can reorganize without interference. We get interferring energy all the time we are awake. It can come from the electronics, the jobs, the housing, and worst of all, the people you choose to be with. Being the receiver of the imbalances of toxic or negative words hurts our chances to heal and be fit and happy. Kids tune out the noise with nature naturally. If that is taken away from them, no one knows what they will turn to. I was able as a child to ride horses when ever I wanted to. It kept me out of harm's way and away from the negative stuff. The beauty of the world was mine to enjoy and it healed me every time I went riding. It is my life now. Twenty one years ago I knew I needed to return to the horse medicine I loved, I dreamed it. What do you dream of? How can you bring it back into your life? Write it down when you awaken. Review it often. Talk about it to your companions, and celebrate it - IN ADVANCE!!! You are a constantly changing field of energy. Dream yourself beautiful, loved, fit and funny, healthy and happy too. I DO, dream of me and YOU TWO/TOO!

No comments: