Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The HEART

Four chambers of pure muscle, a machine that is the driving force within the human being a human being here. It takes time to develop it into the strong and flexible field that is yours to learn about and take care of. My heart was broken as a 2 year old losing her daddy. It was limp, then lame, then firey in it's natural state. As I aged, it became the focal point of my being here. It showed me passion, compassion, it gave me energy, and it beat like a drum with the music I played. I set the table, the four directions of my heart, and lit the fire long ago, when I had my girls. Then I added others who also become my children. Mama SU or Dr. SU, either one I answer to. Now it is time for the hearts of humanity to beat again to the drummer of their choice. Set the table for the family you choose. I choose the family of light, of children, of warriors and also
health, happiness and horses. WHAT, and WHO, do you choose? Hearts are us.

No comments: