Monday, September 6, 2021

WHO is responsible? Are you?????

I AM that I AM> I WILL it so. I ask what to do each morning early. I have done many things under those moons. One of my favorites was to contribute to the Landmark Land Trust 18 acres on the Rush River. Water is life. I know that for sure. Caring about it is my life. To volunteer is to be a part of a nature loving forward thinking group of people who love the earth and want it to remain well. So many now are distracted from that knowing and that doing. Is there a role you can play? Can you get out the dross and the drama and let Nature be your solace and your healing? Give it try. You can donate what ever you have to give. A little goes a long way, even a smile and a thank you for helping our world is enough sometimes. This is where we can do some real good. Water is life on the BLUE PLANET, get to the water and surrounding land and love it back to balance. Megwitch.

No comments: